The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 9 edition
May we see some I.D.?
Today in Cafe Society:
• Vesta Dipping Grill gets happy with its Colorado cocktails.
• Feast tonight at Feast on the Fax.
• Zanzibar Billiards gets ready to break on Larimer.
• A sign of the times at La Loma.
• Pizzaman survives on The Bachelorette.
• Falling Rock Taphouse makes it a dozen.
• The 99 cent burrito and tamale deal at Gomez.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Phil Spector defense doesn't save convicted murderer Timothy Boham.
• Is it too soon to jump back on the Rockies' bandwagon?
• Jay Marvin talks about his health crisis.
• Urbavore's Dilemma: Lifestyles of the cooped and feathered -- a slideshow.
• It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a floating island in Wash Park (no caimans allowed). See you later, alligator.