The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 11 edition
Look at all those buns.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Denver's hot dog champ chomp.
• Follow the smoke and Steven Raichlen to BBQ University at the Broadmoor.
• Video: How to make a John Lennon Latte.
• Icehouse Tavern has an opening date.
• Hot rocks, hot chefs at Elway's last night.
• Stripping down strip clubs.
• Candy Girls: Skittles Smoothie Mix.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• MP3 Freeloader, Showcase Edition: ManeLine.
• MP3 Freeloader, Showcase Edition: No Plot Kill.
• MP3 Freeloader, Showcase Edition: The Northern Way.
• MP3 Freeloader, Showcase Edition: The Outta Controllers.
• MP3 Freeloader, Showcase Edition: Overcasters.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Bill Ritter gets defensive on Channel 9.
• Where Brian Dawkins can get a Super Bowl ring: eBay.
• Not-So-New-Urbanism: Stapleton.
• Obama says he "loves" Jared Polis's reality show. Really, prez?
• Boulder cops threaten (totally) Naked Bike Ride participants with registration as sex offenders. Isn't the chafing punishment enough?