The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 12 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Simms Steakhouse update.
• Giggling Grizzly clan plan to turn Public House into Lizard's Bar & Grill.
• A full weekend of food fun.
• In answer to your question, D Bar.
• An early peak at the Streets of SouthGlenn restaurants, including a new place from Mark Tarbell.
• Rest in peace, Stella Cordova.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• MP3 Freeloader, Showcase Edition: Satan's Eighties Lovechild.
• MP3 Freeloader, Showcase Edition: Speakeasy, Tiger.
• Beyond Playlist: Black Eyed Peas and more.
• Freaky Friday: "Apache" -- Tommy Seebach.
• Flobots.org community center open house tonight.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Jimmy Fallon on Boulder and meeting Adele Arakawa at Burning Man.
• Easy Virtue Q&A with Stephan Elliott and Sheridan Jobbins.
• Not-So-New-Urbanism: Highlands' Garden Village.
• Not-So-New Urbanism: Prospect.
• Is the Colorado Rockies' glass suddenly half full? It depends on what you're drinking....