The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 15 edition
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Westword Music Showcase reviewed: Bannock St. Garage.
• Westword Music Showcase reviewed: Broadways.
• Westword Music Showcase reviewed: Vinyl.
• Westword Music Showcase: How I saw thirty bands in five hours and lived to tell about it.
• Over the Weekend: KS-107.5's Summer Jam.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Partake in tonight's Plates for the Peak at Vesta Dipping Grill.
• Milking It: Star Trek cereal.
• Pasta Jay's adds an outpost in Lone Tree.
• Denver's top dog: Report from the Nathan's Hot Dog Qualifier.
• Ask the Critic: Father's Day Foodies.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Boulder Naked Bike Ride is naughty-bits free.
• Developer Craig Nassi gets $1 million parking ticket.
• Kyle Orton: number one in quarterbacking -- and embarrassing drunk photos.
• Editor/publisher Michael Ledwitz about changes at Denver Magazine.
• Wash Park or Baker? St. Mark's or Starbucks? Why ask people when you can ask the web?* It's computer-terminal salvation.