The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 17 edition
Jason Sheehan. Really.
Masks off, everybody.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Cooking Dirty: Fourteen days and counting.
• Del Maguey mezcal at Tambien tonight.
• A fish story at Oceanaire's Celebrate Alaska dinner.
• The name game continues at Hickory Prime.
• Birthdays, barbecue and Black Pearl.
• Our Weekly Bread: Lakeside Waffles.
• Panzano introduces a full plate of don't miss meal steals and deals .
• More news from the new Snooze.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Men wanted for taking medical marijuana without prescription.
• Ravens love high character... and Brandon Marshall?
• Denver drivers are the 13th least courteous in the U.S.? Say that again and we'll run you down!
• Dan Caplis has a man-crush on Craig Silverman's upper lip.
• Kenny Be's guide to summer's terrifying two-wheeled creatures. Be afraid. But not very afraid.