The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 22 edition
"I've purged binging!"
Here's the skinny.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Here are my top five workout songs. What are yours?
• Get Monolith tickets without fees.
• Musicians: Get your ears lowered for free.
• Eminem grabs top spot at Independent Records again.
• Okay, Denver, we need to talk.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Tonight: Rare Slovenian wines at Table 6, bourbon at the West End Tavern.
• Milking It: Mighty Bites HoneyCrunch.
• Ask the Critic: Where's the town's best Continental breakfast?
• And the answer is...Bistro Vendome.
• Highlights and lowlights from the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Imagine That: Denver-filmed movie's flop seals fate of movie executives.
• Denver Post doesn't get Elway the dog's tombstone quite right.
• Victory for media coalition in CSU/Joe Blake case.
• Huffington Post going local, coming to Denver.
• Casino trots out Fakes Elvises to promote new gambling laws. Wise men say only fools rush in....