The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 30 edition
See you next month.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Rabbit is a Sphere giving away entire discography.
• Michael Jackson's single, bedazzled glove: What's up with that?
• MP3 Freeloader: The Nautical Mile Sunday, July 5 at hi-dive.
• CacheFlowe's "Computer World" video.
• Download a track from Breathe Carolina's new album.
Today in Cafe Society:
• A real mob scene at Gaetano's.
• S'more of a good thing at Forest Room 5.
• Adios, Mr. Coco's.
• Bye-bye, Brandon's... for now.
• California fast food more In than Out in Colorado.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Ward Churchill, HBO and an effective speech to the choir.
• J.R. Smith could get jail time over 2007 New Jersey crash.
• Ken Hamblin remembers Alan Berg 25 years later.
• Urbavore's Dilemma: Where's the beef? At the Green Fooder's house.
• Suspicions confirmed: Brandon Marshall on record as hating Denver. Right back at ya, pal.