The Westword.com blog shortcut, July 16 edition
This shortcut is a stripped-down version.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Jonesy's EatBar staff bears their cleavage for a good cause.
• Tonight: Twenty bucks, twenty wines at the Table Mountain Inn.
• Mulberries to pack up on South Pearl.
• Westword.com's Map of the Bars.
• Whoa! Big Hoss opening halted.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Clutch, Airborne Toxic Event, Chickenfoot shows announced.
• Mile Hi-Fidelity playlist -- 07.15.09.
• Pictures to prove it: 3OH!3 representing the 303.
• Gregory Alan Isakov gets distribution from Suburban Home.
Today The Latest Word:
• An American Idol audition that killed a dog.
• Conflict-of-interest accusation against Ed Perlmutter regarding green banking.
• Will Monday be judgment day for Colorado's medical marijuana industry?
• The great debate: Is Jay Cutler overrated?
• Rocky Mountain News longtimer B.G. Brooks hired to write for CU athletic department website.
• Kenny Be's Worst-Case Scenario: Dismissed professor summer bromance. Ain't love grand?