The Westword.com blog shortcut, August 12 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Guess where I'm eating?
• Guess where I'm drinking?
• Coffee break at the Beauvallon.
• Chef and Tell: John Broening.
• Biker Jim Update: Bad news for the southern suburbs.
• Are you up to the challenge of Cook Street's Foodie Photo Scavenger Hunt?
• A bucket of fun at Oceanaire Friday.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Making music eventful.
• Skinny Pupply, Lyle Lovett & John Hiatt, Urge Overkill shows announced.
• A sneak peek 3 the Hardway's new video.
• Flier of the Week: Tauntaun at hi-dive.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Is Troy Tulowitzki riding a tainted cycle?
• Rasheedah Watley takes on Brandon Marshall in court.
• Kenny Be's Worst-Case Scenario: DogaPOOLooza Synchronized dog paddle performances.
• It's like John TV -- but with dogs!
• Can cannabis cure swine flu?