The Westword.com blog shortcut, August 31 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Ask the Critic: What is Denver's food scene missing?
• India's reopens in Tiffany Plaza.
• Milking It: Corn Flakes Touch of Honey/Toque de Miel.
• Tonight: It's all about wine and chocolate.
• Talkin' 'bout food, booze and music with David Scott of NEWSPEAK.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Over the Weekend: Ian Cooke Band, Alan Alda and Tauntaun at the Bluebird.
• Over the Weekend: Kissing Party at the Hi-Dive.
• Over the Weekend: Pictureplane at Rhinoceropolis.
• Over the Weekend: Slight Harp w/Black Magicians From the Mountains of Mars and Pink Hawks at the Glob.
• A First Look at the Northern Way's "Crazy" video.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Scott McInnis' latest two mistakes.
• Is Jay Cutler that good? Or are the Broncos that bad?
• Lesson to puppy thieves: Never steal anything adorable.
• Liberal authors offer prize even birthers can love.
• Today's featured event: Margs and loteria at Lime XS. They've got our number.