The Westword.com blog shortcut, September 1 edition
Mr. Ryan, you have my gratitude.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Meet Mr. Burger: Tom Ryan of Smashburger.
• Fantasy football party deals abound in Denver.
• Stomp Them Grapes moving north.
• Otto's is outta Market Street.
• End of summer pinot party tonight at Lala's Wine Bar + Pizzeria.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• What is the Twin Geminorum Complex?
• O.N.E. (of Infinite Mindz) is an Inglorious Basterd.
• Over the Weekend: Ratdog at Chautauqua.
• About Last Night: De La Soul at the Bluebird.
• Over the Weekend: Hall & Oates at the Paramount Theatre.
• A first look at Dressy Bessy's new "Shoot I Love You" video.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Shaggy Bandit spills all about bank-robbing spree.
• Could Republican disarray lure Bill Owens into Senate race?
• Death-defying repair work at Denver Art Museum.
• Dodger Talk host treats Denver like a joke.
• Urbavore's Dilemma: Final harvest. Make sure you finish everything on your plate.