The Westword.com blog shortcut, September 8 edition
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Over the Weekend: Blink-182 at Fiddler's Green.
• Over the Weekend: Fell at Larimer Lounge.
• Over the Weekend: Ween at Red Rocks.
• Over the Weekend: Warlock Pinchers (almost) reunion at 3 Kings Tavern.
• Get the Heyday on your iPhone.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Milking It: Cap'n Crunch's Race Car Crunch.
• Tavern Hospitality Group introduces its own stimulus package.
• Behind the bar at Root Down with Anika Zappe.
• Guess where I'm eating?
• Jack-n-Grill brings his burrito bomb to German TV.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Bad timing for Obama speech at one local high school.
• Ronald Reagan's speech to schoolchildren: Eddie Murphy and Tokyo Disneyland good, dictatorships and drugs bad.
• Is Richard Quinn the next Brandon Marshall?
• Party time in Fort Collins after CSU beat CU -- and before the rubber bullets started flying.
• Kenny Be's Yard Arteology: The Sunnyside of North Denver. We'll take ours Sunnyside-up.