The Westword.com blog shortcut, September 16 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Amnesia wins the Mix Master Bartender contest, appropriately enough.
• Hosea Rosenberg hosts Colorado harvest dinner at Jax Boulder.
• Chef and Tell: Paul Reilly of Encore.
• Our Weekly Bread: Cafe Options.
• Under Fire: Sugar and spice.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Mario Solis-Marich to stop "boof"-ing the CU Buffs.
• Jane Norton's introduction not too mavericky.
• Denver's five most reviled (alleged!) criminals of 2009.
• Jared Polis says there's no defense for the Defense of Marriage Act.
• More tweetup do-gooders party for a cause. And it doesn't have anything to do with Kanye West or Taylor Swift.