Century old pot scare tactics
By William Breathes
Assault while on bond for sex crime
By Michael Roberts
Pot edibles trademark dispute
By Melanie Asmar
Schmuck's child porn leads to pot
State officials on responsible 4/20 pot use
Why 4/20 is the worst day of the year
By Alan Prendergast
Two CO places among best cycling cities
Painting of Full House's Joey stolen?!?
Killer on pain meds, pot edible?
William Breathes steps up to Elevate
It's about damn time this year ended. But before it does, we're taking a look back at your favorite stories of 2009. Here, the ten most popular Westword cover stories of the year.
10. Life in Antarctica is cold -- but bloggers there can still get burned, October 8
9. Cops bust a Weeds-like drug ring, find 24 thousand pot plants, June 25
8. Clemency for these six prisoners could save millions and serve justice -- so why won't Governor Ritter try it?, October 22
7. Hep C victims speak out about getting stuck by Kristen Parker and Rose Medical Center, September 17
6. Medical marijuana has become a growth industry in Colorado, February 5