Pot Candy Scare Freaks Nebraska Cops
By William Breathes
Will Soccer Give Kids a Sporting Chance?
By Alan Prendergast
Fuzzy Pot Facts From Children's Hospital
By Michael Roberts
Man Tries to Trade Pit Bull for Pot
Will Holmes Trial Be Postponed Again?
Ten Best Cities for Liberals
Did Rape Charge Give Kobe Sizzle?
More Denver Teens for ISIS?
Video: A Little Late to Ban Pot Edibles?
Wildlife Service's Endangered Decisions
By Melanie Asmar
It's about damn time this year ended. But before it does, we're taking a look back at your favorite stories of 2009. Here, the ten most popular Westword cover stories of the year.
10. Life in Antarctica is cold -- but bloggers there can still get burned, October 8
9. Cops bust a Weeds-like drug ring, find 24 thousand pot plants, June 25
8. Clemency for these six prisoners could save millions and serve justice -- so why won't Governor Ritter try it?, October 22
7. Hep C victims speak out about getting stuck by Kristen Parker and Rose Medical Center, September 17
6. Medical marijuana has become a growth industry in Colorado, February 5