Beer, baseball and Swedish rock: Over the Weekend
We call these Monday-morning roundups TWIB Notes. As in, The Weekend in Beer:
• It started Friday with Opening Day festivities, which Aaron Thackeray captured.
• It continued Friday night when the Swedes of Miike Show rocked the Ogden -- and then after the party made their way to Lipgloss for the after-party, because everyone knows that after the party is the after-party. No word on whether they then retreated to a hotel lobby.
Want more? We've got more bullets below:
• Down the street from Miike Snow on Friday, The Big Pink and A Place to Bury Strangers buried the Bluebird in rock.
• On Saturday, the festivities moved to the Aztlan, for the Dirty Bass Machine party (NSFW).
• Meanwhile, Vain gallery opened with Neil Tompkins' "Life on the Run" -- and lots of Pabst.
And all weekend long, Fort Collins celebrated northern Colorado music at FoCoMX.
What did we miss this weekend?