10 best tweets about Tim Tebow following the Broncos win over Miami
Just in case you went on a two-day heroin bender starting early Sunday or you were busy occupying stuff for the past several days, Tim Tebow really screwed up the Broncos' chance of drafting Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck after the season. He led two touchdown drives with less than three minutes remaining in the game and beat the Miami Dolphins in overtime -- and afterward, as you might expect, Twitter exploded with Tebow talk -- much of it hilarious.
The Chosen One was still trending over 24 hours after the team's second win of the season. A surprisingly large amount of NBA players offered compliments and an unsurprisingly large number of guys whose avatar is a picture of themselves taken with their cell phone in the mirror called him "fucking gay."
Here are the ten best tweets about Tebow.
10. Andrew Brandt: It's an easy joke to make, but it's still clever -- and it gets you on the list.
9. Stephen Rodrick: Only slightly less monumental than the JFK assassination, right?
8. Ryan McGee: This tweet obviously plays on Tebow's rich history in witchcraft.
7. Peyton's Head: We're not sure what it says about America that a Twitter account making fun of the size of Peyton Manning's head has over 13,000 followers. Still, this tweet both makes fun of relentlessly annoying ESPN gas bag Skip Bayless and points out that playing Miami is not a real NFL game.
6. Josh Prestigiacomo: A message ESPN executives should have read before planning their post-game coverage.
Page down for the top five.