Seven Denver spots that could benefit from David Beckham's H&M statue
Metro Denver will welcome another H&M store tomorrow, but sadly, even though statues of the store's body model, David Beckham, appeared in three cities last week, Denver is not getting one. (For a consolation prize, just look at those abs. Now try to look away.) In preparation for the chain's latest addition, this time at Broomfield's FlatIron Crossing , we thought long and well, hard, about where we'd like to see Beckham's bod appear in Denver. Continue reading for photos that show just how well Beckham would bend this city's already stunning scenery:
All photo illustrations by Jay Vollmar.
- How to survive the H&M opening at Denver Pavilions (with bonus photos of the interior)!
- H&M gets added to the Denver Pavilion retail line-up
- Occupy Denver... Pavilions! H&M opens tomorrow, and you can camp overnight
7. Dancing with the "Dancers" (aka Aliens)
6. Cavorting at the Capitol
5. Catching a game in the cheap seats