Free movie tickets! Win entry to Switch, an energy documentary at the Mayan
What does the future of global energy look like? If we really knew the answer to that, we wouldn't be sitting here writing this blog post. But we know it's an important question, and if you agree, keep reading: That question also forms the central impetus of Switch, an exploratory energy documentary heading to the Landmark Mayan for a featured stint starting October 21. Shot in eleven countries over two years, Switch examines the industry's most confounding issues and polarizing solutions with interviews from scores of experts -- and you, dear readers, have the chance to see it for free. Continue reading to find out how.
Take in this scene -- and all the rest -- with your own free tickets.
- Jeremy Jones on Further, the season's most eagerly anticipated snowboard film
- The Starz Denver Film Festival announces its lineup
- Denver's Cinema Geeks competing in the International AR.Drone Film Festival
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre with your Facebook account and then leave us a comment below with your e-mail address (if your Facebook page doesn't have your contact info, so we can send you a note if you win), and tell us what switch you last turned on (or off).
3. Then, check back tomorrow to see if you've won. These are hard tickets, so you'll need to stop by our office at 969 Broadway to pick them up.
4. Good luck!