Win tickets to Comedy Works! Tell us your favorite joke
Update: Congratulations to Lee Shuck, Kate Honas and Linoleum Blownaparte! You have each won tickets to Comedy Works. Stay tuned to your Facebook inbox for more information on how to claim them.
Original post: Let it be known that Denver has an unfair, absolutely rib-cracking wealth of comedy opportunities -- and we're talking both local and national options. And thanks to our friends at Comedy Works, Show and Tell has got the goods.
No joke: We'll be giving away multiple pairs of tickets to Comedy Works over the next month, and we'll even let you choose the show you'd like to see (but not pay for). What do we ask for in return? A joke.
- Catch him while you can: David Sedaris tickets for January shows are on sale now
- Arguments and Grievances second-anniversary edition at Vine Street Pub
- LadyFace's Chella Negro: Dick jokes are dead, but sketch comedy is alive and kicking
If you win tickets, you can choose from any of the shows below.
Comedy Works South:
November 23-25 Steve Mudflap McGrew
November 28-29 - Showcase Showdown - Count down to the Holidays
November 30 the Fortune Feimster
December 2-5 not sure who the headliner is yet, but they can have tickets for it
December 9 Showcase Showdown
December 12-16 Mark Klein
December 19-23 Clinton Jackson
Comedy Works Downtown:
November 28 - Showcase showdown
November 29-30 Jake Johannsen
December - Chuck Roy
December 5-9 Joe Larson
December 13-15 Kermit Apio
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre with your Facebook account and then leave us a comment below with your e-mail address, and tell us your favorite joke -- and why.
3. Then, check back after Thanksgiving to see if you've won.
4. Sit back and relax. Good luck!