Win tickets to the opening weekend of The Hobbit in Denver!
Update: Congratulations to Nerdgasm and kmurtaugh08! You've each won two tickets to the film. Check your email for details on how to claim them
Original post: During the last decade, few movies have inspired as much box-office awe (and costumed panic) as Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy. Or as many life lessons: Throughout the films' fifty hours of footage, we learned a little bit of Elvish, discovered the importance of man jewelry, and explored the ins and outs of the longstanding rivalry between dwarves and elves. And that was just the start of the education. Now you, dear readers, have the chance to take a refresher course that will start at the beginning for free with tickets to the opening weekend of The Hobbit. Continue reading for how to get your hands on a pair.
- The latest skate videos from Royal Stain, Meta Skateboards, Crisis, FOZine
- Hoover's FBI thought It's A Wonderful Life was communist propaganda; Mitt Romney should have watched
- Ski porn pioneer Roger Cotton Brown on fifty years of filming at Vail
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre with your Facebook account and then leave us a comment below with your e-mail address, and tell us why you should win the tickets.
3. Then, check back on Thursday to see if you've won.
4. Sit back and relax. Good luck!